CASPER STARTED IT ALL
The movie “Casper” came out the year I was born, and part of the story is a dreadfully romantic one between Casper and a girl named Kat.
For as long as I can remember, that has always been the most sad and beautiful thing to me. A love that crosses dimensions, a love between the living and the dead.
When I watched “The Haunting in Connecticut”, one part of me hoped the Jonah Aickman bit of the story was just made up, because I felt so sorry for the character. And then the other part of me hoped it was true, so that maybe I could talk to Jonah threw a ouija board or something. Of course it’s not true, but at least he wasn’t paired with anyone in the movie so he’s all mine. c:
NOW LOOK AT THIS DELICIOUS LITTLE EMO HIPSTER MANIAC
I love the actor, I find the character really fascinating. But I don’t have a crush on him.
I love the way it was near the start of the season, when him and Violet were just falling in love, and when I had a crush on him before we found out that Tate is a real sicko. I’m still totally in love with that. But I’m glad this season ended the way it did, I think it was perfect. Everything was as it should be.
The point is that I find fictional ghosts strangely sexy.
- fiaboo likes this
- awkward-turtle-lover likes this
- thepurpleglass likes this
- guess-again-bonebag likes this
- raisels-riddles likes this
- sharada-the-astronaut likes this
- cierralynnxoxo likes this
- nhett likes this
- mspotterswift reblogged this from faghornlegwhore
- il-fait-du-soleil likes this
- emenet213 likes this
- adrenalinearmy likes this
- izay2bfree likes this
- duderonymusbosch likes this
- putoelquelea reblogged this from faghornlegwhore
- 2spoopyhalloweenfuntimes likes this
- bagirl reblogged this from faghornlegwhore
- bagirl likes this
- broadwaygirl likes this
- hotmesssituation likes this
- thepeacefuladdiction likes this
- faghornlegwhore posted this